- We offer a specialized service in all domestic and commercial plumbing, whether it a small repair to a full new installation.
- H2O can carry out all types of plumbing work from a small leak on a tap you have not had time to fix, through to a comprehensive domestic or commercial installation.
- We pride ourselves on be able to offer our customers luxury bathrooms, shower rooms, or wet rooms that will meet all their requirements, with all budgets catered for.
- Whether you are looking to replace your existing sanitary ware or totally replacing your bathroom then give us a call.
- Our work can be fully projected managed, taking the stress out of you having to find individual trades at the appropriate times. Giving you the customer the bathroom of your dreams.
- H2O plumbing and gas have been specializing in boiler break downs and fault diagnostics and pride our self on being prompt and efficient at diagnosing boiler problems. As well as providing advice that is best for our customers and not just our company. Whether it be on a new boiler, a full heating upgrade or something you’re not sure about.
- We are able to offer you the home owner a yearly gas safety check to your boiler and gas appliances. Helping them to maintain their optimum efficiency, as well as giving you the knowledge that your boiler is running as it should be.
- We are able to carry out gas work on domestic and commercial premises.
- Think you have a gas leak then give us a call, we will carry out a full gas inspection of the house and if there is a leak we will repair the problem.
- Thinking of having a new cooker, hob, fire or even thinking of renewing your gas pipes then H2O is the company that is able to supply a prompt, reliable service at a competitive price, backed up with a 12 month workmanship guarantee.
- We work in both domestic and commercial properties.
- All our work is carried out to the highest standards, and up to the British standards BS7671(IEE) and meets all the relevant safety regulations.
- H2O are able to carry out repairs, adaptations or extend your existing electrics.
- Other types of work H2O offer are partial rewires to total rewires, first and second fixes on new builds and any new installations you may require. Full testing and inspecting as well as fault finding and diagnostics.
- Landlords have specific legal requirements to their tenants under the gas safety (installation and use) regulations 1998 and the electricity at work regulations 1989(to maintain systems and prevent danger arising).
- We can offer you a full and complete landlords gas inspection on your gas appliances and pipe work. Issuing a landlords gas certificate under the requirements of the 1998 regulations.
- We are also able to carry out a periodic electrical inspection and testing to the property and issue the appropriate certificates.